We are committed to protecting your privacy.
We collect the minimum amount of information about you that is commensurate with providing you with a satisfactory service. This Policy indicates the type of processes that may result in data being collected about you. Your use of this website gives us the right to collect that information.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with the use of ExpertprintersLtd Services , and to help us personalize and improve your experience.
Information you provide to us: We may collect and store any information you provide us when you use ExpertprintersLtd, including when you add information on a web form, add or update your account information, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolutions, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding ExpertprintersLtd.
When you use PayPal Services, we also collect information about your transactions and your activities. In addition, if you open a PayPal account or use PayPal Services, we may collect the following types of information:
• Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
• Financial information, such as the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you link to your PayPal account or give us when you use PayPal Services.
• Detailed personal information such as your date of birth or national ID number.
We may also collect information from or about you from other sources, such as through your contact with us, including our customer support team, your results when you respond to a survey, your interactions with members of the PayPal corporate family or other companies (subject to their privacy policies and applicable law), and from other accounts we have reason to believe you control (whether in part or in whole). Additionally, for quality and training purposes or for its own protection, PayPal may monitor or record its telephone conversations with you or anyone acting on your behalf. By communicating with PayPal, you acknowledge that your communication may be overheard, monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning.
Information from other sources: We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
Authentication and Fraud Detection: In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal information, we may collect information about you and your interactions with PayPal Services. We may also evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
• Provide PayPal Services and customer support;
• Process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
• Verify your identity, including during account creation and password reset processes;
• Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
• Manage risk, or to detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
• Detect, prevent or remediate violations of policies or applicable user agreements;
• Improve the PayPal Services by customizing your user experience;
• Measure the performance of the PayPal Services and improve their content and layout;
• Manage and protect our information technology infrastructure;
• Provide targeted marketing and advertising, provide service update notices, and deliver promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
• Contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging, as authorized by our User Agreement;
• Perform creditworthiness and solvency checks, compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We may contact you via electronic means or postal mail to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, or as otherwise necessary to service your account. Additionally, we may contact you to offer coupons, discounts and promotions, and inform you about PayPal Services and the services of our corporate family. Finally, we may contact you as necessary to enforce our policies, applicable law, or any agreement we may have with you. To reach you as efficiently as possible, we may contact you via phone, and may use autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages as described in our User Agreement. Where applicable and permitted by law, you may decline to receive certain communications.